Nutrition Product Type
Nutrition Product Type
Use our easy-to-mix protein powders to fuel your diet and training ambitions. Whether you want protein shakes for losing weight, bulking up, or re-energizing, choose the blend and flavor that’s right for you.
Taken before, during or after your training session, protein supplements can make every minute of your workout count by helping you grow and repair muscle. Add our high-quality premium protein powders and shakes to your diet to help transform your performance and recovery times, and enhance your progress.
How to use our protein powders
Whether you’re going to use it in shakes or pancakes, ice cream or hot chocolate, simply choose your source of protein, and we’ll deliver to you an easy-to-consume powder packed full of workout-boosting amino acids. Scoop, mix and consume – and you’ll be on your way to greater muscle gain. Take your protein powders between meals, mid-fitness session or 30-60 minutes after you're done.
How to choose your source of protein
Our protein powders can be categorized into three main groups:
• Whey protein is our most popular protein product, and extracted after all fats and sugars are removed from milk used in the cheese-making process
• Casein protein is also derived from milk, and has a slower release rate than whey, slowing the breakdown of muscle tissues during long periods without food
• Non-dairy proteins come from vegan products such as pea, hemp, brown rice and soy, and non-vegan sources, such as beef and eggs
What’s the difference between concentrate and isolate protein?
Our protein powders come in two main blends:
• Concentrate protein is perhaps the most efficient and economical way to add protein to your diet. It’s easy to blend, has an impressive 80% protein content and includes fats and carbohydrates in the form of lactose
• Isolate protein is our ultra-pure blend with a 95% protein content, and as it’s lower in fat it’s the premium choice for those looking to lose weight or for athletes who are lactose intolerant
Who can use protein powders and shakes?
Protein powder can be used by everyone from full time athletes and bodybuilders to first time gym-goers. Whatever your age, gender or sport, introducing protein shakes to your routine can really change-up your game.
What protein powder should I take?
Want to up your protein intake to take your workouts to the next level? Go for our Impact Whey Protein. Certified Grade A by independent tester Labdoor for quality and value, this is officially one of the best protein powders available.
Looking for a protein supplements to support slimming that’s been specifically developed for women? Check out our Active Women Diet Blend. If bulking season’s in full swing, check out Hard Gainer Extreme, the ultimate way to lay down some serious muscle.
Maximize your potential with the perfect protein to match your fitness ambitions at Myprotein.
Still wondering which protein powder to buy? Check out our full breakdown of the best protein powders.
Please try and search again.
- Check your keywords for typing errors.
- Make your search broader by using less keywords.
- The item you are looking for might have been discontinued.