Nutrition Product Type
Nutrition Product Type
Vitamins & Minerals
Raise your performance and stay fitter for longer with our range of vitamin and mineral supplements - whether you want them for boosting your immune system, speeding up your metabolism or simply helping you recover after a workout.
The benefits of vitamins and minerals
You’ll find vitamins and minerals in the food and drink you eat every day – but not always at the levels you might need. That’s why you might want to consider vitamin and minerals supplements to make sure you’re getting enough.
• Vitamin C: This nutrient and antioxidant encourages the growth, development and repair of all body tissue, and helps maintain cartilage, bones and teeth. It can help you fight off colds and keep your immune system strong
• Folic acid: The benefits of folic acid are that it’s great for managing metabolism, encouraging normal cholesterol levels and giving the brain extra support – protecting your long-term health
• Biotin: Biotin is part of the group of B vitamins that convert food into energy. As well as helping your body break down fats, proteins and carbohydrates, biotin also builds and repairs muscles after intense exercise – key to your post-workout recovery
• Fatty acids: Sources of omega 3 fatty acids like fish oil can help reduce bad cholesterol, improve lipid profile and fight inflammatory processes
Which vitamins and minerals should I take?
Each supplement has its own benefit so consider tailoring your intake to your activities and needs.
• Staying healthy: Our Alpha Men and Active Woman multivitamin formula contains calcium, vitamin D, selenium, vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) and biotin to help keep your body healthy
• Building lean muscle: Betaine Anhydrous is great for building lean muscle, while also reducing body fat
• Boosting alertness: For high concentration sports or workouts, N Acetyl L Tyrosine can help boost mental alertness and reduce feelings of physical and mental fatigue. Its antioxidant effect also protects cells from damaging free radicals
• Maintaining strength: Our Tribulus supplement – made from natural herb extracts – help those who work out regularly to maintain strength and lean muscle mass
The science behind our range of vitamins
Having the right vitamins and minerals in your diet will determine how you manage your calorie, carbohydrate, protein and fat intake. Our range can promote good digestion and tissue repair – helping to boost your metabolism, keep your energy up, and illnesses at bay.
Complement your supplements with our Health and Wellbeing range – these healthy ingredients can be easily introduced to your daily diet. We stock everything from Organic Chia Seeds and Peanut Butter to Instant Oats and Green Tea Extract Powder.
Still wondering which vitamin supplements you need? Look no further than our curated breakdown of the best vitamin and multivitamin supplements.
Please try and search again.
- Check your keywords for typing errors.
- Make your search broader by using less keywords.
- The item you are looking for might have been discontinued.